Printer Friendly Translation
Air Springs for Truck and Trailer
Give your trucks and trailers a new high in productivity and longer life with Goodyear Engineered Products Super-Cushion® air springs. They offer a quiet, cushioned ride and greater comfort, which allows the driver to stay more alert and less fatigued. Truck and trailer bodies last longer because there is less vibration than that experienced with steel springs. Also cargo has better protection from shock and vibration.
When used with leveling valves, Super-Cushion air springs maintain consistent trim regardless of the load. That means the clearance heights remain constant, and trailer floors are flush with loading dock floors. Whenever you want to add an axle, Super-Cushion air springs fit right in. Choose Goodyear Engineered Products Super-Cushion air springs for driver comfort, load cushioning and longer life for your trucks, trailers, cabs, and seats springs.
AIR SUSPENSION FEATURES AND BENEFITS
A greater level of isolation:
- Reduces need for electrical and instrument maintenance.
- Reduces cab and body damage.
- Reduces axle, transmission, and tire wear.
- Reduces downtime and driver fatigue.
- Extends trailer life.
For the owner-operator, air suspension:
- Improves isolation in both loaded and unloaded conditions.
- Broadens types of load available for transport.
- Provides greater driver comfort.
- Increases resale value.
- Protects hinges, lights, rivets, and all trailer hardware.
Reasons for increased air suspension usage:
- Suspension manufacturers have built in a greater degree of durability and longer warranty periods.