Printer Friendly Translation
GY Metric® belts operate under one of the widest temperature ranges in the industry, from -65°F to 180°F (-54°C to 82°C)*. It’s that versatility and our experience in rubber compounding that can provide superior performance under the toughest conditions. And when equipment calls for metric precision, you need a belt that not only measures up, but one that won’t get lost in translation. GY Metric belts are engineered to universal metric profiles, but manufactured by our company in North America, so you don’t have to go elsewhere to get them. Universal fit. North American production. GY Metric belts deliver.
GY METRIC BELTS THRIVE IN TOUGH CONDITIONS.
- GY Metric belts are strong, flexible, and work in a wide temperature range.
- Our years of manufacturing experience coupled with our expertise in rubber compounding provides for superior performance under the toughest conditions.
- So they do more than measure up. They stand apart.
- *Temperature range is based upon test data obtained on select belt sizes manufactured from our latest rubber compounds, consistent with standard MIL-B-11040-E, section 3.8.
- GY Metric is part of Goodyear Engineered Products Matchmaker series of belts. The Matchmaker name means your belts will match within ISO matching limits.
Note: Drive conditions and service variables in combination with time in operation can result in a loss of static conductivity. It is recommended that a conductivity check be added to drive preventive maintenance programs where belt static conductivity is a requirement.